This is some blog description about this site
We did a poll on our Born Warriors Facebook page on May 27, 2018 to determine if this old footage from 1896 was Lethwei or Naban.
The poll ended with 48% believing the footage was of Lethwei with the remaining 52% voting for Naban.
The footage seemed to present a problem for those looking for a clear, concise answer. The difference between the two arts and how their evolution over time changed them is important. What we see today is not what was practiced in the 1800s.
In our new article, we take a closer look at this footage and try to offer a clearer picture of what possibly could be the answer to the question -- is it Lethwei or Naban?Read Article Last modified on